AMES Kompress Elite Cabinets
Versatile Storage Solutions
AMES Kompress Cabinets are perfect for organizations concerned with maximizing their available space. Our cabinet design will help you utilize your existing storage space without sacrificing accessibility.
These cabinets are designed to meet letter, legal and large document size filing requirements and have the ability to store a variety of media types. All cabinets can be used as back-to-back islands, traditional wall-standing units, or mobilized for maximizing valuable floor space. Kompress Elite Cabinets are the perfect solution for your accessibility, security and space issues.
- Maximize valuable floor space
- Total visibility at a glance?save valuable search time when everything is exactly where you need it
- Versatile storage solutions that improves your work environment?All media stored in the same cabinet
- Efficient, easy-to-reach filing
- Controlled access to important files (with doors and ganglocks)
- Reduced long-term cost of storage
AMES Kompress Max Cabinets
AMES Kompress Max Cabinets' fixed shelf design can save you time and money by improving the utilization of your storage space, without sacrificing accessibility. They are the ideal solution to address accessibility, security and space issues. AMES Kompress Max Cabinets are available in two shelf height configurations, come in two to seven compartments high and in an array of contemporary colors.
- Reduced storage space (up to 60% less than traditional roll-out drawer filing cabinets)
- Maximized efficiency of your filing (all media stored in same cabinets)
- Controlled access to your most important files (with doors and ganglocks)
- Reduced long-term cost of storage
AMES Kompress Rotary Cabinets
Maximum Utility in Minimal Space
Rotary Cabinets are designed with a turning configuration. This unique construction provides access to all contents on each side of the unit. Rotary Cabinets are available in six heights with both single and double-sided access and different internal configurations. The ability to store files in multiple tiers of either rollout or unit box storage styles, along with wardrobe storage capability, make Rotary Cabinets ideally suited for limited space. Rotary Cabinet units can be designed into your floor plan as partitions, dividers, counters, against walls or between adjacent workstations.
Privacy and Usability
With side panels turned outward, Rotary Cabinet's contents are secure from unwanted inspection. Both openings are just a quarter turn away, along with immediate visual access to contents.
Fits Your Way of Doing Business
Custom units can be configured to accommodate standard color-coded folder filing, security storage in locking drawers, small media filing in 3-inch drawers, filing in full-shelf rollouts, unit boxes and wardrobe capabilities - all in the same cabinet. Components can be adjusted in one-inch increments in the field, making adjustments for size variances simple.
- Instant access to all contents from both sides of the unit
- Recurred, lockable storage on both sides for privacy and a clean look
- Variety of configurations to meet your filing needs
- Store 40% more than traditional roll out drawer cabinets
- Design into your floor plan as dividers or partitions
AMES Kompress MAX-TRAC
Mobile Cabinet Solutions
If you want to make your AMES cabinets even more efficient, put our Kompress MAX-TRAC mobile system to work. Kompress MAX-TRAC is ideal for high-density storage environments. Cabinets are arranged in two compact rows, eliminating traditional aisle space. The front row glides from side-to-side, allowing access to the back row. Access is created only when and where it's needed.
Save Floor Space and Search Time
With our Kompress MAX-TRAC system, you get more files in less space. And because cabinets are just a few steps apart, search time is reduced as well. Kompress MAX-TRAC adds only two inches to the overall cabinet height. No bulky carriages are required because wheels bolt directly into existing cabinet bases.
Use any AMES Cabinet
No matter what media you store, AMES has the right cabinet for you. And every AMES cabinet quickly adapts to Kompress MAX-TRAC, without bulky carriages or awkward overhead safety equipment. Available for letter and legal-size files.
- Easy to move and reassemble
- Quick access to files and other stored material
- Allows for seamless expansion as your filing needs grow
- Ideal for adding filing space and mobilizing existing cabinetry
- Increase linear filing inches with less space for high-density storage capacity
AMES Kompress 9 & 10 Mobile Systems
High-Density Mobile Storage
Whether you are storing files, supplies, electronic media, or reference materials, the Kompress 9 and 10 mobile systems are ideal for any environment where space is at a premium. Kompress systems can be installed on top of an existing floor, or they can be integrated into the floor in renovation or new construction projects.
Visually Pleasing while Saving Space
AMES Kompress mobile systems offer a complete spectrum of design possibilities, with color and texture choices to create visual harmony in any environment. End panels are available in painted steel, laminated with either self-edge, t-edge radius-edge, or custom-edge treatments. Double-faced shelving is arranged in a "T" intersection to the wall, allowing you to crease aisles only when and where you need them, eliminating the need for fixed aisles.
Configurable as Your Needs Change
Available in manual and mechanical-assist options, this sturdy system is designed for
life and can be configured to your exact specifications.
Kompress 9 or 10 are ideal solutions for filing environments where high capacity, low access,
and secure storage are required.
- Industry leading design and high-quality materials ensure system lasts for life
- Built-in safety function complies with occupational safety and health regulations
- Configurable to your specifications and adaptable as your office environment changes (with doors and ganglocks)
- Lockable, secure storage helps you meet privacy legislation requirements
- Double your storage capacity
- High-density, multimedia storage in one area